Are you looking for answers to the Impossible Quiz game? If yes then you are at the correct place, if no you still can look out the content, we are not going to stop you from doing that. The Impossible Quiz is kind of addictive game, isn’t it and I’m sure you are stuck at somewhere in the game.
That’s why you are here to, look for some answers, aren’t you?
Below, there’s a full list of Impossible Quiz answers with explanations which you would glad to see.
How to play the Impossible Quiz game?
You can play the game at: http://www.theimpossiblequiz.net/impossiblequiz.html
Android users can download the Impossible Quiz game from playstore.
The rules are simple: you’re given three lives, and you’ll lose one with every mistake you make. Losing all lives will cause a Game Over.
You must beat all 110 questions of the game in a single take, no checkpoints in-between.
Along the way, you will receive Skips, which are green arrow-shaped Power-ups that let the player skip particular questions of the game, though they are technically useless in this game since the player has to save them all in order to beat the final question of the game, Question 110. Also, look out for bombs on certain questions. Bombs have a timer on them ranging from 1 to 11 seconds, and if the player doesn’t answer the question they’re in before the time runs out, they get an immediate Game Over.
All 110 Impossible Quiz Answers
Answers written in italics mean the question is unskippable. Not that it would matter though, considering you need all of your Skips to finish the game.
Let’s begin the list of 110 Answers of the Impossible Quiz
Answers 1 to 10
1. Four (holes in the words “A Polo”, alternatively holes in a polo sweater: 2 for hands, 1 for head and 1 in the bottom)
2. No, but a tin can (Wordplay: A match can’t box but a tin can.)
3. K.O (O.K backwards)
4. Click the words THE ANSWER
5. Right click then move over then click, or move around the screen, or click and hold the left mouse button, move straight to the destination point and then release it.
6. Shallots (Shallots are the roots of onion)
7. An elephant (it’s referring to real life)
8. Find the green tick with the message “Yes!” (under “se” in “Search!”)
9. Top right ‘THAT ONE’ (it points to the bottom left option, where the answer to Q2 was)
10. Dentures (“choose = “chews”, therefore making the task “Chews Food”)
Answers 11 to 20
+ 1 Skip
11. n (it’s the second letter after the word “December” in the task)
12. The dot above ‘ i ‘ (It’s the smallest blue dot there)
13. F’TAANG (does sound a lot like a bell)
14. Torch (lighter as in brighter, adding a torch makes it “lighter”)
15. Type ‘Horse’ on the on-screen keyboard
16. H (the 7th letter of the alphabet)
17. The question number (the result of the subtraction of the question)
18. Hammer (MC Hammer reference: “Hammer Time!” in the clock)
19. Blue, Orange, Green, Green, Yellow (BOGGY)
20. Seal! (Seal the deal)
Answers 21 to 30
+ 1 Skip
21. Top left option box (will flash in green after a few seconds but you can still click it.)
22. +1 Skip (skip to the next question)
23. BRAN (You have to give a name to the file in order to save your changes)
24. “Click the ‘V’ in lives” (If you cycle over the colours, they show that message)
25. Shoe Polish (has silver nitrate, and silver can be used to kill werewolves)
26. Arsefacey (the rest of the locations actually exist in the UK)
? (27.): GO TO 28 (you’re in Question 27, so you’ll be sent to the following one)
28. Abundance (“A bun dance”, perfectly describing the dancing cupcake)
29. Egg Mayonnaise (Splapp thinks it tastes like cardboard)
30. Cross through the tunnel (Or cheat by either abusing right-clicking, or holding the left mouse button)
Answers 31 to 40
31. “Woof.” Woof. “Woof.” (number of times Splapp’s Badly Drawn Dawg barks)
32. Babycham and Human Faeces (“Babycham”= “sham”, “faeces” = “poo”, making “shampoo” together)
33. 7 (There are 7 letters in “HIS HAND”)
34. Move the cursor away from the screen or just simply right-click (elephants don’t like cursors, because they’re the on-screen representation of computer mice)
35. Wait 5 seconds, then click the green smiling button that appears
+ 1 Skip
36. A walk (because a fly without wings can’t fly, therefore making it a walk)
37. Any answer is correct (you can’t get this question wrong)
38. Mary Rose (as in “Mary got up” after sitting on a pin)
39. Cylindrical Adventures (Splapp’s Flash animation where the cylinder belongs)
40. Cross over the maze; you can cheat by right-clicking or holding the left mouse button, moving to the point and then releasing it.
Answers 41 to 50
41. AFRO (the most peculiar thing of that duck, plus it’s not called “afro”)
42. The 42nd 42 (it is the second 42 on the bottom row; reference to the book “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”, where it’s stated that the answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe and everything is 42)
43. Tom Cruise (Jerry McGuire reference)
44. Click the dot on the nailed puzzle piece (if you solve the puzzle, it says: “Click here” and has an arrow pointing to that dot)
45. WRONG (top right option box). (everything is in Wingdings: question says “Potatoes fly”, options say “Indeed”, “WRONG”, “Why not?”, “ROFL”)
46. OMGF U KILLS SONIKKU U BASTUD (one of the comments to Splapp’s Flash “Sonic Breaks his Neck”, from which the picture is taken)
47. Find the red button with an invisible cursor (around where the arrow on the “Vanish” bottle was)
48. SNAAAAKE! (Metal Gear Solid reference)
49. SPLAPP-ME-DO (correct spelling of the name)
50. O.K. (you must remember both codes)
Answers 51 to 60
51. Repeatedly click the Spatulon and the Phlovomite until the Spatulon wins
52. Click the third batch of leaves, which belongs to a carrot (Splapp actually traced a carrot’s leaves for that one)
53. …but pa might not. (“Marmite” = “ma might”)
54. No, about 20cm off the ground (“Shanghai” = “She hang/hung high”)
55. A games console for wholemeal biscuits (definition of a digestive system) (10)
+ 1 Skip
56. Using your invisible cursor, press the buttons in the following order: Blue, red, blue, yellow (colour code from Q50)
57. Erm… one? (Count Dracula: count him)
58. Shepherd’s Pie (the ones made out of shepherds. Also, blood is a drink)
59. Repeatedly click the Shoop da Whoop face until it has charged its laser and destroys the bomb. (10)
60. Answer this honestly: no if you didn’t make it the first time you got here since opening the Flash, or yes if you managed to do it the first time. If you choose the wrong one, it’s a Game Over.
Answers 61 to 70
61. Thumbs up icon (“(Y)” makes the thumbs up emoticon on MSN)
62. Moss (the question was written with a lisp, so “moth” actually means “moss”)
63. Tasteless white filth (author’s personal opinion on Chicken McNuggets)
64. Egg > 28 (completely random, according to Splapp)
65. Click the word “LARGEST”
66. The ‘!’ at the end of the words ‘the world’ (10)
67. A big hairy arsonist (because the picture is a “bum on IST”)
68. Stroke Chris the cat with your mouse until filling the bar; he’ll make an odd “meow” before you move on.
69. LOL, 69 (sex position and reference to question number)
70. Using its anus (as in what makes the dog smell bad)
Answers 71 to 80
71. Click on any option box when it turns green (timing’s important)
72. Click on the light switch, located near the left edge of the screen; you will be presented with a funny picture of a lemur before moving on.
73. Top right ‘?’ (the one that matches the one in the task)
74. No one knows that (the game assumes nobody who has got to this point knows how many questions there are)
75. After the bomb is lit up, click the escape arrow quickly (it will appear under the question number; if you fail, it’s an instant Game Over) (1)
+ 1 Skip
76. Sugar, honey, honey (reference to the song “Sugar Sugar” by The Archies)
77. Question 77 (the question isn’t talking about the picture, but actually about itself)
78. Four (the only option that has ever been a correct answer before; “Déjà vu” is when you experience something you think you have already experienced before)
79. Click the U in ‘what do yoU mean?’, (it’s shaped like a horseshoe, and that’s what the question’s asking you to click) (10)
80. Filthy Romanians (Romania was known to have the highest rate of hepatitis, which is a liver infection)
Answers 81 to 90
81. Rub the cursor up and down on the pole, and after the lightning strikes on it, click on the green arrow that will appear on the monitor on the right.
82. Cut all 10 toenails by clicking them (you have to be fast) (6)
83. National Dyslexic Association (joke about how dyslexic people would naturally mess up the initial letters of their own association)
84. You must only touch the shooting star, avoiding the meteors. Before doing so, you must grab the Skips here, since you will need them later.
SKIPS: There are 2 Skips here. the first one will appear around the top left corner, while the second will fly from the top right corner of the screen towards the left side shortly afterwards. Roll the mouse over them to collect them. (You can only collect two skips, so if you used one or more skips before this question, you can’t get a third skip.)
85. I loved it! (you’d better have enjoyed the mini-game)
86. The Prince (from the Katamari video game series; he’s green, and the “sticky balls” refer to the Katamaris, which collect what they touch)
87. The dot after ’87’ (it’s hidden; therefore, it’s what is missing from this question)
88. Repeatedly click until Eggman snaps Sonic’s leg (a scene from Sonic Breaks His Neck) (10)
89. Blindness (rubbing dog faeces into your eyes may make you blind)
90. Nonce (Michael Jackson had nose jobs, but “nonce” is British and Australian slang for “child sex offender”) (10)
Answers 91 to 100
91. Hover under the third hole in the paper on the left side; it will start to rip. You have to move all the way across to rip the paper in half. (5)
92. Click the numbered heads in descending order (‘194′, ’27’, ’26’, ’14’, ‘9’, ‘3’, ‘2.5’, ‘1’, ‘0.4’). If you do it, Mars will sing ‘What Is The Light?’ by The Flaming Lips. If you take too long to answer this question, a bomb will appear. (10) GLITCH: If you click all the numbers too quickly, the bomb will give you a game over while Mars is singing.
93. Move the bomb away and press “Go!” (10)
94. You must not do anything; the bomb is a dud bomb, and clicking the “Detonate” button would obviously make it go off.(“10”)
95. Move your cursor away from the screen (or right-click), then click the red button after the cat leaves (the cat will stay on the screen if your mouse is on screen, as cats like mice)
96. A right mess (if you put both a number 1 (pee) and a number 2 (poo) on a calculator, that’s the result) (10)
97. 10+ times! (the game will assume you have restarted that amount of times anyway) (10)
98. Click on the words “Blue, red, blue, yellow”, ignoring the colors they’re written in (referencing the color code from Q50) (10)
99. When the traffic light turns green (at 1 second), click the sign next to it (10)
100. Two (there are two holes in two Polo mints)
Answers 101 to 110. The Epic 10 answers
101. Type ‘Chihuahua’ on the on-screen keyboard (10)
102. Touch all of the dots by rolling your mouse over them and avoid the squares. One section has no circle and just one square; wait for the square to disappear.
103. Using your invisible cursor, search for Dennis the Square Tomato, who’s invisible as well (it’s on where the “c” in “search” was located before fading away). Glitch: if you click it twice, you’ll skip Q104. (10)
104. Large yellow sad moon (the opposite of what the task said; “yellow” doesn’t have an opposite) Glitch: like the previous one, clicking the large yellow sad moon twice makes you skip the following question. (10)
105. Spell “BANANA” using the “A” in “Apple”, the “N” in “nectariNe”, and the “B” in “gooseBerry” (10)
106. Follow the road, then click on the arrow that will appear at the end (right-clicking doesn’t work here, unlike previous maze questions; clicking and holding the left mouse button in the beginning and releasing it, in the end, will do the trick though)
107. When you put your mouse on any of the answers, a fake Game Over screen comes up. Don’t do anything. Just wait and it will disappear.
108. Type “4 8 15 16 23 42” (the number code from Q50 and reference to “Lost”) on the on-screen keyboard, then click ‘Execute’; if you fail to do this, the computer will go completely crazy and display hieroglyphics before you get a Game Over. (11)
109. Repeatedly click Spidermonkey until he craps out an arrow. Click on the arrow to move on (10)
110. Use all of your Skips by clicking on them; if you don’t have all seven of them when getting here, it’s Game Over. (10)
That’s it folks. We listed answers of every question of the Impossible quiz.
It doesn’t really make sense if you cheat the game. It will take all the fun away from it. However, if there’s a question that you cannot answer after spending hours, then yeah, this list is something that you should check out. P.S. if you’re into recycling, check out our recycling slogans page to spread the word. Looking for stamps? Check out our guide on buying stamps. And if you want a free sandwich, check out our McDVoice survey guide.