Under 18, not allowed! This article is going to be all about saucy whippets and bone tickling riddles, that are going to get everyone scratching their heads looking for answers. Yes, this article is for all those looking for Funny, Dirty, Tricky Riddles for Adults.
In case, you are having a small adult game of riddles, or you are just trying to make a conversation, a little more interesting and exciting, these adult riddles are definitely going to come of use to you.
Best Adult Riddles ever!
Some of these riddles for Adults are surely getting an OMG!, LOL! reaction from those you will try it on. So, go ahead and have a lot of fun with these witty play on words and the classic “Who Am I?” Riddles.
They will surely help you lighten up your mood and also for those around you, so start scrolling now!
1. Who Am I ? Adult Riddles
Here are some of the best “Who Am I?”, “What Am i?” riddles for adults, lets start asking around and see which smarty pants can answer these rib-tickling riddles for adults!
- What boy wizard magically grew a beard each night? Ans- Hairy Potter
- Five hundred begins it, five hundred ends it, Five in the middle is seen; First of all figures, the first of all letters, Take up their stations between. Join all together, and then you will bring Before you the name of an eminent king. Who am I? Ans- DAVID (Roman Numerals)
- Our dinner guests cry that we are evil, when they notice their place in the meal. But its no big deal why; we are just one big happy tribe! And we get really fed up with people! Who, What or Are we? Ans- Cannibals
- I can be hot, I can be cold, I can run and I can be still, I can be hard and I can be soft. What am I? Ans- Water
- I can be any shape, I can a be surprise to your loved one, just fill me up and make sure to hold me real tight so I won’t fly away. What am I? Ans- A Balloon
- Sometimes I go backwards but often I go forward, I can trip, I can dance. Just play the right music and I’ll even do the conga. What am I? Ans- Feet
- I can be broken or attacked, I can be clogged or crushed, I can be given and I can be kept, sometimes I am warm and other times I am cold. What am I? Ans- A Heart
- I can be sweet or not so much, I have nice curves and from my name you might think I make a ringing sound. What am I? Ans- A Bell Pepper
- People come visit me but rarely stay long. I can be clean but am often very dirty. People usually reveal to me a part of them that they rarely show others. What am I? Ans- A Toilet
- You find me once in the morning, twice in the afternoon but never in the evening. What am I? Ans- The Letter “O”
- I flop around on sticks and sometimes you cheer me as I do, I desperately need a white powder to do what needs to be done, and looking at me you might wonder why I look like I am about to go swimming. What am I? Ans- A Gymnast
- What is the only 5 letter word that becomes larger when you add the letter “r” to it? Ans- Large
- Dark or white, sweet or bitter, sometime I can be Belgian and sometimes I can be Swiss. What am I? Ans- Chocolate
- I love sugars and treats, I am a little critter and I sound a lot like your Mom and Dad’s sister. What am I? And- An Ant
- You can find me in the Earth, Mercury, Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter but not in Venus and Neptune. What am I? Ans- The Letter R
- Kids get high on me, I make them go wild and then they crash whenever they have too much of me? Am I a drug? What am I? Ans- Sugar
Did you manage to guess any of them? or did your friend find out the answer to any of these??
Let’s move onto some riddles for smart adults.
2. Adult Riddles for Smarter Ones
Here are a collection of adult riddles that are specifically for those friends who have always been synonymous with the phrase “the smarter one”. This is your chance to prove to them, that their position on cloud 9 is definitely not justified.
Try these and let us see if the smart ones are smart enough for these intermediate level adult riddles, that are going to get their brain wracking!
- Why did the male janitor get in trouble for going out with the female coal miner? Ans- Because She is a minor.
- If you combine hungry people, gambling and hippies what do you get? Ans- A Potluck
- What did the ice cream say to the spoon when they are romancing each other? Ans- Spoon me!
- A woman walked into a bar and asked for a glass of water. The barman pulled out a gun and pointed it at the woman. The woman thanked the man and left the bar. Why?Ans- The woman had hiccups and wanted a drink of water to stop them. The barman had a better idea to stop them and decided to frighten her instead. It worked and the woman was pleased.
- What has feet but no legs? Ans- A snail
- You draw a line. Without touching it, how do you make the line longer? Ans-You draw a shorter line next to it, and it becomes the longer line.
- What can walk on two legs and also run on two legs but can stand on one? Ans- A flamingo
- There is a certain crime, that if it is attempted, is punishable, but if it is committed, is not punishable.What is the crime? Ans- A suicide
- 4 fathers, 2 grand-fathers and 4 sons went to watch the movie.What is the minimum number of the tickets they need to buy ? Ans- Only 6
- What part of the Turkey has the most feathers ? Ans- The outside
- That attorney is my brother, testified the accountant.
But the attorney testified he didn’t have a brother.
Who is lying? Ans- Neither, the accountant was his sister.
3. Dirty Riddles for Adults with Answers
Some conversations just aren’t complete without lame and dirty double meaning sentences and hilarious puns, right?!? These are some dirty adult riddles that will surely get your partner’s rib tickling!
Try them out-
- What goes in dry and hard but comes out soft and wet? Ans – A sponge.
- What four letter word that ends in “k” means the same as intercourse? Ans- talk
- Your finger fits right in it. You play with it when you’re bored. Once you’re married, you’re stuck with the same one forever. What is it? Ans- A ring
- What’s long and hard and has cum in it? Ans- A Cucumber
- What does a cow have four of that a woman only has two of? Ans- Legs
- What four letter word begins with “f” and ends with “k”, and if you can’t get one you can use your hands instead? Ans- A Fork
- It’s fun to do but you hate knowing your parents do it too. What is it? Ans- Facebook
- Every man has one. Some are big, some are small. It feels great when you blow it, but it drips if you aren’t careful. What is it? Ans- A nose
- What word starts with “c” and ends with “t” and is synonymous with pussy? Ans- Cat
- What does a man have that gets bigger if it’s properly stimulated? Ans- The pupil Of his Eye
- What does a man have in his trousers that a lady doesn’t want in her face? Ans- Wrinkles
- What’s white, gooey, sticky, and better to spit than swallow? Ans- Toothpaste
- It involves a bed. Some people prefer it on top, while others prefer it on the bottom. What is it? Ans- A Bunk Bed
- What’s beautiful and natural, but gets long and prickly if it isn’t trimmed regularly? Ans- Grass
- I have a stiff shaft and my tip penetrates. I come with a quiver. What am I? Ans- An Arrow
- I go in hard and come out soft. I never mind if you blow me. What am I? Ans- A Bubblegum
- What’s a 5 letter word that starts with a “P” and women absolutely love to get their hands on it? Ans- Purse
- What is the difference between a woman’s g-spot and a quarter? Ans- Men actually have a chance of finding a quarter when they search for it.
- You slide your fingers across me first thing in the morning, you play with me before you go to bed, I live in your pants, I am always in the back of your mind and you can’t live without me. What am I? Ans- A Cellphone
Haha, dirty yet funny!! Aren’t they??
Let me share some more funny riddles.
4. Rib Tickling Funny Riddles
SMILE! Its time for some funny adult riddles. Hard, easy, long or short, all are humorous! Riddles are a great exercise for the brain and research indicates how beneficial it is for us to laugh, so what could be better for you that some of the best funny adult riddles of all times.
Carefully chosen and crafted some of the silliest and most humorous of all riddles, to pass your time and make your friends laugh out loud till their stomachs hurt!
- What kind of cup has holes in it when it is new, is designed to withstand a heavy beating and should never be used for drinking? Ans- An Atheltic Cup
- What do teens say when they are having difficulty with even numbers in their math class? Ans- I Can’t Even
- What word in the dictionary is hilarious? Ans- Hilarious
- I am hot, sometimes soft, sometimes hard, sometimes runny and loose, sometimes I float, sometimes I sink but whatever form I take on I always go out and never in. What am I? Ans- Poop
- What did addition say to subtraction when they discovered each other on Facebook? Ans- Add me
- What do you get when you combine Brazil nuts, Chinese chestnuts and American beech nuts? Ans- Mixed Nuts
- I have branches, sometimes a few and other times hundreds or more, but I have no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I? Ans- A Bank
- What gift should you give blind people, drunks, and nerds for Christmas? Ans- Glasses
- Why do we always feel like we can’t live without our phone, almost to the point that it seems as if it is a part of our very cells themselves? Ans- Because Its a Cellular Phone
- What book do teenagers and millennials love the most and voluntarily spend hours looking through? Ans- Facebook
- What is old, white, republican, old, white, republican, and old, white, and republican? Ans- Donald trump riding a Merry-Go-Round
- If you are in Europe and one of your feet is in Germany while the other is in Belgium, then what country would you really be in? Ans- The Nether- lands
- If Trump and Daisy Duck had a son what would they name him? Ans- Donald Duck
- What did the 3 little pigs do as they were running away from the big bad wolf who tried to destroy their houses? Ans- Wee Wee
- I am American, I am also Singaporean, Australian and Hong Kongese. I am greatly valued by the people of all these countries plus more. Every day I am traded all over the world. What am I? Ans- A dollar
- How many seconds are there in January? Ans- Just one- January 2nd
- What did the depressed math book say to the calculator, notebook, and dictionary? Ans- I have way too many problems
- What did the right eyebrow say to the left eyebrow? Ans- You seem surprised to see me
- What did A say to D when he was looking for E? Ans- Go Away, he’s B C
- Why did the bread, muffin, cookie and graham crackers go to see a doctor? Ans- Because they were all feeling crummy.
- What has a head, tail, large feet, a pocket and is named Joey? Ans- A Kangaroo
- I have married so many people, many more than most, and people continue to ask me to marry them. I always say yes, yet I am and always have been single. Who am I? Ans- We fit perfectly together
- What did the terrified pirate yell to the prostitute pilot who was wildly and dangerously flying the airplane? Ans- Land Ho!
- A group of religious bi-sexuals really wanted to get a pet. They decided that it had to represent something religious as well as their sexual orientation. What pet do you think they chose?? Ans- A bi-Bull
- What is Mrs. Right’s first name? Ans- Always
- How would it be possible for an unhappily married couple who can’t stand being around each other and are contemplating divorce enjoy a romantic meal and a bottle of wine at the same restaurant? Ans- They can go to the same restaurants at different times.
So that was it.
We shared over 100 Riddles for Adults!!
These riddles are specially picked for adult games and we hope that you don’t use them on kids.
Anyways, which among all is your favorite adult riddle? Do let us know.
Also, if you have some more riddles that are new and unique, do let me know in comments. We will update the article with your riddles as well.