You may find it hard to believe but the fact is online dating today is a $2 billion industry, and 1 in 5 relationships these days began online. So this big market is a great opportunity for all my friends to find a perfect match for themselves. After hearing a lot of complaints by my male friends and many more guys out there about not getting enough matches on online dating app Tinder, I decided to help them. Wondering what I could do best at my end, I picked up the idea of drafting this article titled 100+ best tinder taglines for guys.
These tinder taglines and bio lines for guys will surely help men out there to increase their right swipes.
So are you ready to increase the right swipes on your profile from hot girls??
100 Best Tinder Taglines For Guys
So here goes our best tinder taglines for guys.
- Well here’s deal: I am smart, intelligent, sweet guy who just finished his MBA, with a well paying job but in a new city. So, if you swipe right and feel that the guy in the pic look anything like a nice person, like and we will grab coffee 🙂 Ready? Swipe!
- Swipe right if you are a real 90’s kids who remember the death of your innocence at the hand of soul crashing recession killing all the career opportunity.
- I like to talk about all the things you are not supposed to discuss in polite company.
- Send me an emoji that represents our first date, I’ll send you an emoji that represents our future
- 73% gentleman. 27 % rogue
- “I am so glad I swiped right.”- future you.
- Next ups: windsurfing lessons. Swipe right to join!
- I don’t have nightmares, I create them.
- Professional bathroom singer. Seeking duet partner.
- Dark choclate? Turtle cheesecake or cherry garcia??
- “I’m too good for this place and you’re all losers”.
- “I’m no good with bios”
- If you can eat more McDonald’s cheeseburgers than me then swipe right let’s have a challenge.
- If you can’t handle me at my worst, then leave because I don’t have a best. I’m always awful.
- Our relationship should be like Nintendo 64–classic, fun to spend hours with, and every issue easily fixed by blowing on it then shoving it back in.
- If you like protein shakes, and getting caught at the gym, if you’re not into crossfit, if you have half a brain, if you like making gains at midnight, while curling in the squat rack, I’m the love that you’ve looked for
- You’ll have my friends hating you while you control every aspect of my life. What are you waiting for?
- Getting lost in super market was scaring, mamma would call out my name and everyone would call out Polo, drowning out my pleas for help.
- I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her if sh’s going to eat the rest of that pizza.
- Sometimes I feel like I don’t have a date partner. Sometimes, I feel like my only option is looking at girls and their pictures on the app they call Tinder, lonely as i am, together swipe right.
Did you pick any tagline?? If not, don’t worry, we have many other funny, cool and unique tinder taglines for guys.
Funny and Cool Tinder Taglines for Guys
Well, if you didn’t like the above taglines, try these cool Tinder bios for Guys. These tinder taglines for guys are really cool and clever to use.
- I am banking on your standards being a lot lower than mines
- I am 6 feet & 4 inches. Those are two measurements
- Don’t bother messaging me if you are only looking for hookups.
- I am cultured in that I like imported beers and travelling. If you can’t laugh at yourself I will 😀
- Living alone for the first time. Kayaking, craft beer, my dog, good books, good music, everything else. I like talking about all the things you’re not supposed to discuss in polite company. I need more Lake Michigan in my life. Straightforwardness greatly appreciated.”
- “Premium Cat Facts available on request.
I’m six feet, 6’6 in heels, and 8’4 in stills. I have ten suits so I make a great plus one for your summer weddings. I enjoy exploring, eating out, meeting new people and, and the Oxford comma. My dog hates pictures.
I have multiple passports, but I’m not a spy. Tell me where you need residency, and I’ll marry you there to get you in.”
- Not interested in any tagline. It’s up to you.
- “Surfer. Tech entrepreneur. Frequent traveler. But when I’m done with the work for the day, the computer power is down and it’s time for some fun – whether we’re hitting Aspen’s slopes for a weekend trip, catching a live rock concert, or headed to Paris for some fresh-baked croissants and the best espresso on the planet. Wanna join? Message me & let’s chat.”
- Most eligible bachelor
- Just message if you have curiosity to know more
- Your eyes are beautiful. Oh wait…did you just blushed? Then swipe right.
- Happiness is what I am looking for…Will you be my happiness?
- “I am a rocket scientist. I’ve appeared on the cover of GQ – twice. And after mastering Italian, I became an international super spy. Right now, I’m yachting my way across the Caribbean, stealing top-secret information, and sipping mai tais… shaken, not stirred.
Okay, fine. I exaggerated *just* a smidge. But I do like a good mai tai and I got a B+ in my 5th grade science class. Message me for more straight talk, and I’ll send you FB links, photos of science fair trophies, and much MUCH more…”
- “Manhattan, Med School, Dog Lover.
Ranked 4th in the world for thumb wrestling.”
- English, Terrible comedian, 6 ft – perfect big spoon, Good cook Animal Lover Winner of a Beauty contest in monopoly, Owner of car, Good whistler, Gym goer, Spider killer, Disney world regular, Best hair where I work
- Made 50 Shades of Grey seems nothing in front of me
- “6’5 and easy going … BA in history and literature but proudly employed in construction. Big fan of wandering the city, be it on foot or a bike, and exploring all it has to offer. Avid reader, cook, snowboarder and film buff.”
- “Married. Couple of kids. Looking for some side action. Just kidding. Single, 3 tamagotchi’s. Looking for someone to bring to family events so they’ll stop thinking something’s wrong with me.”
- Taller than you in heels, Love positive people, quirks, good wine, Italian food, tense movies, live music, decadence, Open to most things, but let’s start with a casual date.
Amazing right?? I am sure you can attract some right swipes using these cool tinder taglines.
Best Tinder About Me Ideas for Guys
Ahh man!! you want more Tinder About me Ideas??
Well, have a look at these. I am sure you must like some descriptions from this list of taglines.
- I work for a cause not for applause.
- “One hell of a guy.”
- “Outstanding gentleman.”
- “You’d be crazy not to swipe right.”
- I’m good thing small packages come in.
- I like long walk on the beach with my girlfriend, until the LSD wears off and I realize I am dragging a stolen mannequin around a Wendy parking lot.
- Would you catch me if I fall for you?
- Kinda boy you would take home to your mom but would blow you on the way there.
- Let’s get pizza.
- Don’t judge you are on tinder too.
- Swipe the direction of the one you think is more attractive. Plot twist: I win both ways.
- Whenever I meet a pretty girl, the first thing I look for is intelligence.Because, if she doesn’t have that, she’s mine.
- Aren’t your legs hurting? Because, you have been running in my mind since ever I saw your profile.
- I want someone I can laugh with and be silly with.
- If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
- Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mines?
- I have an AMD graphics card, so you can say I’m used to things getting hot quickly.I’ll definitely get you to POST.
- Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
- – Giving massages
- – Buying flowers
- – Listening
- – Cooking
- – Cleaning
- I’ll treat you like a Disney princess on the streets and a porn princess between the sheets.
Best Tinder Bios for Boys
Here are some bios for your Tinder Profiles.
- I cuddle at a level that should require a paid subscription.
- Looking for someone to grow old with… one night older
- Pizza is my second favorite thing to eat in bed.
- I’m actually looking for the one girl that dislikes to laugh and hates good music. Bonus points if you dislike the outdoors. If I ever find myself face to face with a tinder then I’m likely in trouble so drop the camera and GET HELP! I’m 6’1 so please be taller than me in heels.
- Let’s just give it a try.
- Everyone deserve a chance so do I.
- Boy with no pimples but dimple.
- Changed enough in accordance with others. Now no more. Swipe right, only if preciding line suits you
- If our conversations don’t bang, neither will our genitals.
- Don’t know why Tinder thinks I’m 18. I’m actually 30.
- “Netflix and chill? More like intense intellectual conversation and then rough sex.”
- No hook ups only love.
- I’m looking for a girl who is super mean. She also has to be really clingy and jealous. I prefer women who talk a lot about their ex and a love for bootyliciousness. In my free time I like to take my shirt off and take selfies. I’m super in shape thanks to my strict diet of Mountain Dew and twizzlers.
- You never have to worry about me walking out on you.
- One like you have got never before.
- Just doing this because my girlfriend did. She said it doesn’t mean anything. Message the shit out of me.
- Looking to meet some new people and see what happens 🙂
- Seeking someone that looks good on the arm to take to social events!
- I’m here to avoid friends on Facebook.
Got any tagline yet??
Tinder Profile Tagline Ideas for Men 2018
And here’s the last set of Top and Best Tinder Taglines for Guys.
C’mon, pick one from this list, taglines aren’t just everything that will do the work. You must have other qualities as well.
- I’m here because I’m too lazy to find my soulmate and my mom said that I’m getting old
- You look like my next mistake
- Leave a message after the beep.
- If you’re waiting for the opportune moment to talk to me… now is it.
- I don’t make mistakes, I just date them.
- Were you arrested earlier? It has got to be illegal to look that good.
- You might be asked to leave soon. You’re making the other women look really bad.
- Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa want for Christmas?
- Hey, I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
- “Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?”
- “I can die happy now, cause I’ve just seen a piece of heaven.”
- You deserve a point of view. If the only thing you see is you.
- I am a guy interested in destroying your lipstick not your mascara.
- I love myself. Swipe right only is you love me as well.
- No lying, No cheating, No drama
- I understand… I always do.
- Gone through a bad relationship. If you too, let’s correct our past mistakes.
- I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
- “Excuse me, but I think you dropped something right here…your JAW!”
- “Do you have a library card? Because I am checking you out.”
- I’m new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
- Looking for someone to bring to family events so they’ll stop thinking something’s wrong with me. Swipe the direction you think you always walk.
By the way, are you too shy?? Well, there are many free virtual girlfriend apps that you must start using first. A lot of men prefer that!!
So these were a few tinder taglines for guys. Grab one for yourself and start getting your matches. Also make sure to comment some of the most interesting and unique taglines that you came across while looking at tinder profiles.