According to scientific fats also, it’s proven that break up can be as painful as someone’s death and sometimes even more than that. Because in death, a person is gone but in break up, they’re there only… Sometimes in front of you but now just like any other stranger to you. That shit is tough! If anyone of you is going through that, We can just help you by words, by giving some breakup quotes which will be relatable to your feelings. Maybe through them, you can express your pain.
So, in this article, you can find the best collection of Love breakup quotes. And by the way, you won’t just find sad breakup quotes, we also added Positive Break Up quotes to heal and motivate you.
List of Sad Breakup Quotes
After a bad breakup, many of us simply look out for sad breakup quotes. Here are 70+ deep love breakup quotes you may want to read.
- It takes just a few seconds to say hello, but it takes forever to say goodbye.
- Just because I let you go, it does not mean that I wanted to.
- The people who are quick to walk away are the ones who never meant to stick around.
- All I did was love you and all you did was hurt me.
- Sometimes you have to forget what you want in order to remember what you deserve.
- Missing you is not what hurts. It is knowing that I had you and lost you.
- If you really love someone, set them free. If they do not come back to you, then it was not meant to be.
- In some relationships there comes a time when the two people just outgrow each other.
- Love is unconditional, but relationships are not.
- Nothing is worse than seeing the two of you together and knowing that I will never have you again.
- You treated me like an option, so I left you like a choice.
- The hottest love has the coldest end. -Socrates
- The heart was made to be broken. -Oscar Wilde
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.
- You can’t make home in any person. It hurts when they left.
- I had many reasons to give up on you but I chose to stay. You had many reasons to stay but you chose to give up.
- The hardest thing for me to do was walk away when I still had love in my heart for you.
- I never wanted anything except to be your everything.
- I use to wake up and fall asleep to the sound of your voice. Now all I hear all day is silence.
- A relationship is only meant for two people. But some people do not know how to count.
- If someone cheats on you, then they do not deserve you.
- When you cheat, not only do you break someone’s heart, you break the chance of a future as well.
- I am a good enough person to forgive you, but I am not stupid enough to trust you again.
- Never cry for the person who has hurt you. Just smile and thank them for giving you a chance to find someone better who actually deserves you.
- Trust can take years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.
- Relationships are not a test, so why cheat?
- You told me lies and made me cry. Now it is time for me to say goodbye.
- It is better to be alone than to be with someone who makes you feel all alone.
- Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -M. Kathleen Casey
- Never run for a bus, a train, or a man. When one leaves, another will arrive.
- Don’t you dare, for one more second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are. -Jo Blackwell-Preston
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. -Guy Finley
- I thought you loved me, but I was wrong.
- There is no moving on without forgiveness.
- Some people think that holding on makes you stronger, but sometimes it is the opposite. Sometimes, letting go can make you stronger.
- Acceptance is an important part of healing after a breakup. This is the first step that will help you move on.
- If someone wants to leave, let them. You want to surround yourself with people who want to be in your life.
- You might not see it now, but sometimes a breakup is for the better.
- Don’t worry, there are plenty of other fish out there in the sea. Sooner or later, the right one will swim along.
- Cry your eyes out and take all the time that you need. But one day, you will be able to forget all about the person who broke your heart.
- If you were the one that did the breaking up, do not feel bad, for you set that other person free to find someone who loves them for who they are.
- Forget the past, forget the pain, and remember what an incredible person you are. Anyone would be lucky to have you. You just have to find the right person who will be able to truly appreciate, love, and adore you the way that you deserve to be treated.
- When you are trying to heal from a breakup, be kind to yourself and do not be impatient with your progress. You will not get over this in a day. These things take time.
- A breakup is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave than risk hurting yourself trying to pick up all of the broken pieces.”
- “The hottest love has the coldest end.” – Socrates
- “If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, then it is time to let them go, no matter how much you love them.”
- “The heart was made to be broken.” – Oscar Wilde
- Failed relationships can be described as so much wasted make-up.” – Marian Keyes
- “If someone does not care about losing you, then move on. There are many people out there that would die if it meant losing you.”
- “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” – Violeta Para
- “It is sad how someone can go from being the reason you were smiling to being the reason that you cry yourself to sleep.”
- “No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.” – Faraaz Kazi
- Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow.” – L. Ron Hubbard
- “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” – Jean de La Fontaine
- “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…” – Nicholas Sparks
- “The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.” – William Faulkner
- “My feet will want to walk to where you are sleeping
I shall go on living.” – Pablo Neruda
- “Watching someone leave your life can be hard and heartbreaking, but that person was the wrong one. Imagine how much better you will feel when the right one does come along.”
- “To love someone enough to let them go, you have to let them go forever. If you don’t, then you never really loved them much at all.”
- “I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.” – Jeffrey McDaniel
- “So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
- “They should tell you when you’re born: have a suitcase heart, be ready to travel.” – Gabrielle Zevin
- “You find out what you are made of when you have a broken heart. If it happens early and often, all the better.” – Isabel Gillies
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” – Mark Twain
- We all make mistakes, we all make the wrong choices, but we move on… And we learn from our mistakes..
- It’s sad when someone can walk right by you and pretend you were never a big part of their life.
- Love is the best medicine for all kind of a pain in the world but there is no medicine in the world for the pain given by Love·
- You said you don’t want to see me cry, so, does it mean you’re closing your eyes?
- “A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses”
- “I don’t know what to do now that we’re apart; I don’t know how to live without the other half of my heart.”
- “A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.”- Anonymous
- “My biggest fear is that one day we will pass each other on the streets and have an artificial conversation.”- Anonymous
- “It takes a couple of seconds to say hello, but forever to say goodbye.”- Anonymous
- “My heart only fought for what it wanted. Now my heart is having to fight to let him go.”- Anonymous
- “Now that I have loved so purely and deeply, I have realized how lonely I really am.”- Anonymous
- I swore to myself it wouldn’t happen again. I vowed to myself that this was the end. The end of this longing, this yearning so strong… I said I was over you, but oh I was so wrong.”- Anonymous
- “Should I smile because you’re my friend or cry because that’s all we’ll ever be?”
- “I know in reality we can’t be together, so I just close my eyes and you’re right here with me… in my dreams you’re mine forever.”
Did you like any of it??
Positive Breakup Quotes
Well, breakups are not always sad. A breakup can be good for your future and can help you lead your life in a better way. So help you out, we have compiled a few positive breakup quotes.
We know it’s tough. You may think of us as silly if we say something positive right now. But we don’t want to leave you on this sad note, Sharing some of the best Positive break up quotes also. Hope through them you can heal your little heart soon.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- Just because a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth having.
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
- One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.
- Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.
- You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
- It hurts to say goodbye to someone you love but it’s the best for both of us to move on.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- The hardest part about breaking up is letting go of the last piece of your heart.
- Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak, whispers the o’er fraught heart and bids it break.
- Patience is key for getting over a breakup. That, and trailing off your interaction after the breakup.
Inspirational Breakup Quotes
Can you take inspiration from your own breakup?
Well, YES YOU CAN. Here are some inspiring breakup quotes that you must read after a tough breakup.
- ‘If you don’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?’
- “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.”
- “No relationship is ever a waste of your time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you don’t want.”
- “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.”
- “One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.”
- “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.”
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.”
- Just because a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth having.”
- When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead
- We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- One of the best times for figuring out who you are and what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.
Funny Breakup Quotes and Memes
Breakups can be funny? Can they?
Well, you can make them sound funny by using the following funny breakup quotes.
- Breaking up is like knocking over a Coke machine. You can’t do it in one push. You gotta rock it back and forth a few times, and then it goes over.
- If someone breaks your heart, just punch them in the face. Seriously. Punch them in the face and go get some ice cream.
- My mother always said don’t marry for money, divorce for money.
- I have a pet dog, he kisses like you, his breath is like yours, he pants like you. I love him dearly but I wouldn’t want to marry him. Let’s part before this goes any farther
- Men are a luxury, not a necessity
- “I need to find myself and I just can’t do that with you.”
- “Hey babe, you heard of the movie ‘Other people'” “Yeah, why?” “I think we should see it”
Hope you liked these breakup memes.
So that’s it. We’ve shared Sad, Deep and Positive breakup quotes with you. We really wish you fast healing and one more thing, Always remember if something doesn’t happen like you wanted it to be that means “It was not meant to be and there’s something much better waiting for you in future, just hold yourself and wait” Look for all the things you’ve learned in this relationship.