There are a number of reasons why you would want to run Apple IOS apps on Android using IOS emulators. These iOS emulators for Android are usually not available on Google play store so you’ll have to go to third-party links to download them. Of course, there is an inherent risk on obtaining pieces of software there are not available officially on Google Play Store.
Looking for the Best iOS emulator for Android? Then you are awesome so we.
I am going to share my best list of iOS emulators today.
5 Best iOS Emulators for Android
There are only a few emulators using which you can run iOS apps on Android. We are listing only those that are tested and used by majority of the people.
So here’s our list of Best iOS Emulators.
If you’re looking for the most popular iOS emulators for Android, then iEMU is certainly going to be the first big for many people. This emulator is able to provide you with a virtual iOS environment on your Android device allowing you to install IOS apps and games with ease. The best thing is, the emulator does require a lot of storage space to install and surprisingly don’t require many resources to run regular apps. Of course, running games is a little bit stressful and honestly, many games didn’t work well at all.
The thing about this emulator is that it is open source and is being actively developed by many talented developers. Sure, there are many bugs to be found in the emulation but that is to be expected. Overall it’s a great piece of software that you can easily install on any Android device and start using IOS apps on it. There are a few steps to guide you through the whole process:
- Download the APK file from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dmJl65wR2Qkm089We9vlMiEE4IVYGER7/view
- Once it’s downloaded, tap on the notification or use your favourite file Explorer to navigate where it’s downloaded.
- Tap on the APK file and you’ll get a notification telling you that it is not secured install it.
- You can easily bypass that security check by going to System Settings > Security, and finding the option that says “Allow the Device to Install Applications from Unknown Sources”
- Now the APK will take a few seconds to install iEMU on your Android device.
- After it’s installed, go to your app drawer and find an app named “Padiod”. This is the emulator.
- Now you to do is simply launch the app and start using IOS apps on your Android.
However, there is a slight problem though, CIDER doesn’t work on all Android devices so you’ll need to manually check if your device is supported are not. This is not a big problem if you have a fairly popular smartphone though, chances are it will be supported with ease. However, your device is from an unknown manufacturer, there is a chance that it won’t be supported. Thankfully, you can simply use the number one app to run Apple IOS apps on Android using IOS emulator so no harm no foul. Here’s how you can get CIDER installed and ready to roll:
- Download the CIDER APK file from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dmJl65wR2Qkm089We9vlMiEE4IVYGER7/view
- Install it by sideloading it. You can follow the instructions to sideload from the iEMU installation steps. They are exactly the same.
- After it is installed, simply go to the App drawer and launch it.
- That’s it, now you can easily run iOS apps and games on Android.
3. Appetize iOS Emulator
Not only it’s very convenient but also eliminates any kind of risks that third-party APK files may pose. So you get to test or play an app and you won’t even have to install anything on your Android device, it’s a win-win situation.
You can follow this link to learn more about it.
4. All In One iOS Emulator
It Is Yet Another iOS Emulator For Android You Can Check Your hands On. It Is Limited To At Some Extents. You can Only Get iOS 6 Experience In It. The Best Thing About iOS Emulator For Android Is That You Will Also Get SIRI Inbuilt. Though, You Will Not Get That Features Like In Other iOS Emulator For Android. Features of This iOS Emulator For Android Are Listed Below:
- iOS Camera Feature Included.
- Some Collection included.
- Music Application Included.
- Sound Recorder Included.
- You Can Also use Siri In It.
iOSEmus is a web app store for iOS devices that allows its users to run apps that traditionally required a jailbreak but now you can use them without having to jailbreak your device using iOSEmus. You can install and run games and emulators without having to alter your phone in any senesce while using iOSEmus app on your iOS device. Some of its features are:
- You can get the apps on your iOS device which requires your device to be jailbroken beforehand, with iOSEmus you can run them on your iOS devices easily.
- You can get all the popular games and apps in the iOSEmus app itself, all the apps are neatly organized and finding the desired app is super easy. The green line along with the app icon in the iOSEmus app signifies which apps can be used on your device without a jailbreak.
- iOSEmus has different app themes that match the current theme on your device and look good.
- iOSEmus works on all iOS devices irrespective of the screen size and is operational worldwide.
Download it here
So what do you think about these emulators? Are you going to use them or get an inexpensively used iPad to try apps and games out? Do tell us your personal plans in the comments, we always love to learn more. We have done with our list.
As soon as we get more iOS emulators for Android devices, then we will surely add it above. Also, if you know any other unlike from the above, then please share it with us in the comments below. I promise I will look into it. Soon I am going to add the guide for all the apps.